Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This morning I was awakened by some crazy weather. I tried to go back to sleep, but I kept thinking that we could be under a tornado warning, so I got up to check. On my way out of the bedroom I looked at the clock, 6:22. I knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep. Yeah me. After checking the weather and realizing we would be OK, I made coffee and settled on the sofa to watch the news. One by one the kids joined me and we got on with our day. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's frigid temps, but we will survive. I just wish we didn't have to leave the house for our enrichment classes tomorrow. I don't like the cold!!

We had a busy weekend, but it was fun! Madison's Daisy Troop went to Thinking Day on Saturday. All the local Girl Scouts get together and learn about other countries. Each troop has a booth with information on the country they chose. Most booths include flags and a food sample from each country. All the girls have necklaces and they get swaps at each country's table. The swaps represent something about each country. Madison and I had a lot of fun. Sunday, Grady's Cheer Team had competition. They did so well. They really hit their routine. They won second place!! After the competition we raced over to a birthday party and then we crashed when we got home. Much on Monday was spent cleaning the house and resting :)

We are pretty busy this week as well with something planned out of the house each day. This weekend holds another cheer competition in store for us. Will be gone all day Saturday. Hopefully, we'll get to rest on Sunday!

I'm off to upload some pics on Shutterfly so I can print them. Have a great evening!!!

No comments: